Making your own sesame dressing at home ensures you enjoy the real ingredients without addition like emulsifier or stabilizer. You may also use other food processors for this recipe.
1. Toasted white sesame 60g
2. Fine sugar 1 tblsp
3. Japanese sesame oil 1/4 cup
4. Japanese soy sauce 1/4 cup
5. Rice vinegar 1 tblsp
6. Mirin-sake mixture 1tblsp
7. Japanese mayonnaise (optional) 2 tblsp
1. Toast white sesame to enhance its fragrance
2. Bring mirin and cooking sake to soft boil, in the ratio of 1:1
1. Pour half of the white sesame into pot, process at 5sec/ Sp10.
2. Add balance of the white sesame, process at 5sec/ Sp7.
3. Add ingredient 3-7, mix well for 10sec/ Sp3.
1. For smoother consistency, put all white sesame into pot at step 1, process at 10sec/ Sp10. Omit step 2.
2. For creamier sesame dressing, add Japanese mayonnaise as indicated.
To compare Japanese sesame dressing using traditional method, Click HERE