Recipe by Pei Shuen
Fresh Milk 180g
Sugar syrup* 20g (Optional)
Passion fruit puree 1tsp
Pomelo sacs 100g
Grapefruit sacs 20g (For garnish)
Diced Mango 100g (For garnish)
1. Bring water to boil, add sago, let cook thoroughly, water bath to cool.
2. Drain water to claim the sago, place sago inside sugar syrup, chilled for later use.
3. Get ready pomelo and grapefruit sacs, chilled for later use.
4. Diced mango, chilled for later use.
1. Place ingredient 1-4 into pot, process 10sec/ Sp5
2. Chilled at least 3 hours before assembling.
3. Before assembling, drain sugar syrup to claim the sago.
4. Add sago and pomelo sacs into mango mixture.
5. Pour desired amount into individual containers, top with diced mango and grapefruit sacs.
6. Ready to serve.
Syrup - Fine sugar : water in the ratio of 4 : 3
Syrup can be increased or lessened depending on the sweetness of mango
For vegetarian, can replace fresh milk with yoghurt drink/ soya milk
This recipe can be attempted with household blender too, please blend until mango flesh and milk are well combined but not bubbling.
You may join my broadcast list to receive information about upcoming baking and cooking demo and hands-on classes, by whatsapp to 96717197.
For thermomix enquiry, my advisor ID is 00542. I will ensure the smooth sail of your wonderful cooking experience with Thermomix.