1no Vanilla pod
500g Fresh milk
1no Whole egg
50g Fine sugar
Pinch of salt
30g Corn flour
400g Topping Cream
1. Extract vanilla seeds from vanilla pod.
2. Add custard ingredient 1-6 to pot, cook 9 min/ 90°C/ Reverse/ Sp3
3. Let cool.
4. For storage, cover with cling film in direct contact with the custard, keep in refrigerator.
5. Place topping cream into pot, set 2.5 min/ Butterfly Sp3
1. Mix custard with topping in ratio of 1:4
2. Fill piping bag
3. Pipe into the cupcake, extend a small amount to the surface.
4. Garnish with strawberry
5. Sprinkle with snow powder
1. Recipe adopted from Thermomix Basic Cook Book pg292